Discussion: Finding the completed resourcesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
suellausc
suellausc
Finding the completed resources
Jun 6 2011, 12:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 6 2011, 12:13 AM EDT
Hi Carmen - thanks for the acknowledgement of my application to join ANTS. Can you please tell me about my permissions. Can I write to the wiki with my current permissions? I can't see how to do so. Also, can you please point me to the best site to view the existing resources. Is it the DSpace link?

Thanks - Suella
Do you find this valuable?    
Kazakoff
Kazakoff
1. RE: Finding the completed resources
Jun 6 2011, 8:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 6 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
Hi Suella:

We control entries on some pages (the stuff about how to contribute to ANTS, ANTS History, etc) but anything on the Discussion Forum - or in our Tutorials Lists - is writeable. I cannot remember if our Best Practices section is open or not - but the following certainly are. (http://ants.wetpaint.com/page/Online+Resources+Identified+for+Animated+Tutorial+Development
http://ants.wetpaint.com/page/Information+Literacy+Tutorials+Identified+for+Development

Since you are at the Adopt a Tutorial Page I am assuming you are going to do one, so you will need to select Easy Edit for the page a tutorial is on and then write to it. The database tutorials are listed in separate alphabetical ranges - based on the name of the project (Jstor, Academic Search Premier, Psychinfo, etc.) so you will go to that one's page and edit.

If you do not see a database or information literacy tutorial in the list and want to do a tutorial for it, simply add it to the list. We want the list to be dynamic so do add content if it is not listed.

Thanks for volunteering to adopt a tutorial!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Carmen
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)